Do you want to register for Doctors Update – Val D’Isere Conference 2018?
The Val D’Isere Conference is organized by the ‘Doctors Update’. It will be conducted from 22nd January to 25th January 2018 at the Centre des Congrés Val d’Isère in Val-d’Isère, France. The thought behind this conference is to have an educational break in a healthy environment, to meet and exchange views with your colleagues.
This conference will cover major areas like Dermatology, Anaesthesia, Plastic Surgery, Critical Care and Pain, Radiology, Trauma & Orthopaedics and General Practice for updates and new developments. It invites prominent and recognized specialists from this field to share their experience. It also welcomes contribution from delegates to the fundamental scientific programme and for running a workshop.
Why should you attend the Doctors Update – Val D’Isere Conference 2018?
- Gives an insight in most recent speculations in the field.
- Emphasis is on update and new developments in the field.
- Invites eminent and distinguished experts from the field to share their experience.
- Emphasis on update and new developments in the given fields.
- Fundamental scientific programme and workshops.